This weekend, Taylor Swift throws the most important occasion of the season err, the 12 months? in downtown Nashville.
The incomparable pop star brings his extremely anticipated ‘Eras’ tour to Nissan Stadium for 3 nights of career-spanning songs and world-class performances. The leg of the tour kicks off Friday inside Music Metropolis’s largest seated venue, with follow-up exhibits scheduled for Saturday and Sunday nights.
Headed to the live performance? Hoping to snag final minute tickets? Or simply using the wave of Swift-themed shenanigans downtown? From parking to events, we have got you lined with a information to all issues ‘Eras’ in Music Metropolis.
The place to see Taylor Swift’s Nashville
This weekend’s Swift-a-palooza expands past the gates of Nissan Stadium. Flip a one night time live performance right into a weekend of celebrations with these Swiftie occasions throughout Nashville.
- Nation Music Corridor of Fame and Museum: This week, the downtown establishment launched a pop-up exhibit of career-spanning Swift attire, together with outfits from all 10 “eras” of her studio albums. Items embrace the cardigan featured in her 2020 “Cardigan” music video and the bedazzled circus costume worn throughout an MTV efficiency of the 2012 hit “We Are By no means Ever Getting Again Collectively.” The exhibition is open till Might thirty first.
- The Lavender Haze Ball:An upscale fan-curated occasion hosted Thursday night time at Centennial Park (identical identify because the park managed in Swift’s 2020 track “Invisible String”). The night features a “Getaway” bar (named after Swift’s 2013 track “Getaway Automobile” from 2013) and themed bites.
- Bluebird Espresso: The singer-songwriter lounge recognized in Swift’s lore for serving to launch her profession opens its doorways this weekend for all to see the famed stage. Free to the general public, the open home runs from 10am to 2pm Friday to Sunday.
- Taylor Swift brunch video: 5 Factors Diner hosts a Saturday brunch that includes a playlist of Swift music movies and $30 bottomless mimosas.
- That is what I name a Taylor Pre-Social gathering: Downtown venue Acme Feed & Seed hosts a pre-show gathering that includes Swift-themed drinks and a playlist of the singer’s biggest hits. Festivities start at 3pm Friday to Sunday.
Furthermore:Taylor Swift’s costumes now on show on the Nation Music Corridor of Fame and Museum
The place to park for the Taylor Swift live performance
You’ll be able to park close to the Nissan stadium for a weekend occasion artful. These hoping to park on the stadium had to purchase a move earlier than the live shows; parking passes had been bought out on the time of publication.
Different downtown parking choices embrace…
- MTA car parking zone at 400 Charlotte Avenue (close to Woodland St.)
- Metro Courthouse/Public Sq. Storage at 101 James Robertson Pkwy (close to Woodland St.)
- Storage 222 at 222 2nd Avenue (close to the John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge)
- Storage 333 at 128 4th Ave N (close to the John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge)
Taylor’s model:Is Taylor Swift teasing a giant announcement in Nashville? Followers of her suppose so
These hoping to keep away from parking and visitors complications ought to plan to reach downtown earlier than the live performance gates open, as navigating the stadium and parking garages might be time-consuming. Discover extra parking choices at tennesseeitans.com and nashvilledowntown.com.
These taking a rideshare might be dropped off and picked up close to Lot E of the Nissan Stadium, based on the venue’s web site.
From Friday to Sunday, the next streets can be closed to motorists from 13:00 to 00:00 because of live shows.
- Interstate Drive from Woodland Road to Shelby Avenue.
- Russell Road from Titans Approach to Interstate Drive.
- South 1st Road from Woodland Road to Russell Road.
- South 2nd Road from Woodland Road to Russell Road.
- Shelby Avenue from South 4th Road to Hermitage Avenue.
- Road of the Titans from Victory Avenue Russell Road.
- Victory Avenue from South 2nd Road to Titans Method.
- Woodland Road from third Avenue South to South fifth Road.
Climate forward of the Nissan Stadium present
- Friday: The Nationwide Climate Service Nashville forecasts rain for many of Friday, with the opportunity of showers within the morning earlier than turning into thunderstorms after 2:00 p.m. The rain continues with the opportunity of showers and thunderstorms after 8pm. The possibility that it’s going to rain on Friday is 60%.
- Saturday: Saturday may very well be dry, with an opportunity of round 30% rain within the night, based on the NWS forecast. The low temperature is round 60 levels.
- Sunday: The rain might maintain Sunday with a 30 p.c likelihood of rain anticipated Sunday night time, based on NWS.
Apprehensive about getting moist? Pack a raincoat and plastic luggage to maintain your self and your telephone dry. Live shows might be delayed or derailed if lightning strikes close to the venue. Keep glued to Nissan Stadium and the Tennessean on social media for potential updates on climate delays.
Don’t be merciless summer season:What if it rains throughout Taylor Swift in Nashville? Right here is the climate coverage of the Nissan Stadium
The place is Taylor Swift taking part in:Listed here are 7 issues to know in regards to the Tennessee Titans’ Nissan Stadium
Final minute tickets to Taylor Swift in Nashville
In case you forgot: Demand for ‘Eras’ tour tickets reached a degree final 12 months the place Ticketmaster actually canceled the itemizing, partly prompting lawmakers to launch an investigation into the ticketing firm. Swift bought out her three nights in Nashville in addition to each different night time of the sprawling stadium tour.
A particular live performance:Taylor Swift’s live performance would be the first ever for this 14-year-old woman with a uncommon illness
Nevertheless, some excessive priced tickets might be discovered on secondary markets. On the time of publishing, a “low-cost” seat on the Friday night time “Eras” present began at $808 earlier than tax on StubHub. A Saturday ticket began at $931, whereas a Sunday ticket price $950 earlier than tax. Tickets begin at comparable costs on second-hand competitor Vivid Seats.
On the intense aspect: At earlier tour stops in Houston and Atlanta, ticket costs dropped within the hours main as much as the present.
Who’s opening for Taylor Swift in Nashville?
As with Swift’s earlier excursions, a lineup of main expertise opens up for the pop famous person. Nashville’s lineup contains:
- Friday and Sunday: “Kyoto” singer-songwriter and boygenius member Phoebe Bridgers is the principle assist; Interscope Data newcomer Gracie Abrams opens the exhibits.
- Saturday: Phoebe Bridgers is the principle assist and Nashville’s “abcdefu” hitmaker Gayle opens the present.
Taylor Swift’s lineup
It is known as the “Eras” tour for a motive, proper? With out spoiling every of the anticipated 44 (!!!) songs, followers can stay up for a time-traveling spectacle that covers practically 20 years of music in three hours. And as with Swift’s earlier excursions, reserve a slot late within the present for some shock songs. Given her return to town that helped launch her profession, it would not be out of the query to listen to Swift pay homage to her Nashville days through the shock section.
Costume for the “Eras”
For a lot of loyal followers, the “Eras” tour presents an opportunity to have fun Swift’s iconology. Followers usually flock to exhibits in particular Swift-era costumes, cardigans for “Folklore”, head-to-toe black for “Fame”, crimson lipstick for “Purple”, dazzling neon colours for “Lover”, curly hair and boots cowboy for “Speak Now”… and the checklist goes on.
Tennessee reporter Craig Shoup contributed to this text. Keep glued to Tennessean.com all week lengthy for all issues Taylor Swift in Nashville.